Sunday, August 24, 2008

Do you wanna Fanta?


So I have been feeling like a donkeybutt lately. Not a lot of work, not a lot of money, breaking my Living like a Buckinaire rules and going out to eat a lot, missing my family (hey kap, that's you!), and just basically feeling depressed about being a rolly polly. And do I exercise? Why would I do that?

Anyway, besides trying to get in touch with my inner (white suburban oprah watching mom) hippie with Eckhart Tolle's book, I do the reverse of what he suggests and go on line to busy my mind.

Other techniques I used this weekend: Chocolate. Star Trek movies. Lying on Grass. Cut own hair. Thinking about eating. Think about exercising. Think about how cool you were before right now. Think about non-fat images of yourself. Candles. Go back on-line. Try not to think about how LittleMama's poop was not s-curved. Complain in blog.

Or watch Japanese Fanta commercials on youtube:




A note about Fanta:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you could do work out tapes at your house... or maybe yoga/pilates tapes?... or read cool books your little sister suggests... or scrapbook your life... or draw more of your uber cool picture book... or make spring rolls...

tyiatime said...

why?