Thursday, August 21, 2008

Asians inspiring Asians to VOTE (but if you're not asian, you should vote anyway)

Have you seen Rock the Vote commercials and campaigns utilizing celebrities like P.Diddy to tell young kids to vote? This video is asian-centered. It uses very useful asian stereotypes like martial arts to empower young asian-americans to vote. Because the first thing I think of when I think of empowering myself is karate, swords, kicking boards apart with my bare feeet...They really should have just used a geisha in a glass box and the only way to get out was to eat a burger with the inscriptions of "vote" on it...(just as lame??)

Anyway, targeting just the asian-american population is some unusual stuff, so I thought I 'd show it here. I found this from a blog I found called "Angry Asian Man." Right down my alley...too bad he doesn't have bi-racial kids...we could have had a little tea party...




I bring the voting issue up because McCain is supposedly leading Obama by 4% and this depresses me... This is a whole other topic. Baby is crying so I will excuse myself now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha. you funny man!